May 21, 2020
I just want to put a list of critical topics of coding. I will separate and write more content individually.
Trunk Based Development
- A source-control branching model, where developers collaborate on code in a single branch called
trunk, resist any pressure to create other long-lived development branches by employing documented techniques. They therefore avoid merge hell, do not break the build, and live happily ever after.
Clean Code Principles
Pair/Mob Programming, Code Review Sessions
Performance & Optimizations
- Aggressive data caching and fast page navigation with service workers
- Integration of the PRPL pattern (Push, Render, Pre-cache, and Lazy load)
- Push (or preload) the most important resources.
- Render the initial route as soon as possible.
- Pre-cache remaining assets.
- Lazy load other routes and non-critical assets.
- The illustration of the App Shell pattern to speed up repeat visits and show a maximally visually complete page