Hi, I’m Joey, a passionate sr. software engineer specializing in fault-tolerant, highly available, well-crafted applications with %90+ test coverage.
I have developed/contributed applications that are under high transaction stress by 300k monthly active users. Performance, automation, and testings are my main key criteria for my development process.
My experiences are including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- 5+ years proven software development experience
- Design, build & manage micro-services and backend API’s for high traffic applications
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, best practices, and problems to the team
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable codes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, and other cloud platforms
- Experience with (CI/CD) continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing (E2E)
- Proficiency in Node.js and its frameworks such as Express, Koa, etc.
- Be self-reliant, highly motivated, and focused on perfecting results
- Solid knowledge of Scrum's Fundamentals and understanding of Agile.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Notion, Figma
- Remote-work evangelist, love building-in-public, visualizing ideas on Twitter
» Hard Skills: NodeJS, Typescript, NestJS, GraphQL, React Native, ReactJS
» Experienced: AWS, Kubernetes, Linkerd, Serverless Frameworks, CI/CD Pipelines, Unit/Integration/e2e tests, TDD, BDD
» Areas of Interest: Fintech, Serverless, Mobile Growth and Development, Applied ML Apps
💬 Send me a private message on LinkedIn, I have an open profile!
📧 Email me at me[at]joeygoksu.com for speaking, interviews, job role or any other requests